MEET THE OWNERS
- Graduated from GCHS in 1991.
- Served 4 years in the Marine Corps, and was honorably discharged in 1995.
- Went to school full time, while working full time to receive his associates in HVAC.
- Joined the sheet metal workers union (local 268) in 1997.
- Has 20+ years of experience in all aspects of the HVAC and refrigeration industry.
- Is a part-time HVAC service instructor for the journeyman-apprentice training center (JATC).
- Graduated from GCHS in 2008.
- Graduated Ranken Tech in 2010.
- Served a four year apprenticeship at local 268, sheet metal workers union. Completed in 2017.
- 10 years of experience.
- Continually going to service classes to keep up on the most advanced technologies.
- Enjoys being outdoors, and has a green thumb.
- Loves his pups (Gussie the Pitbull, Charlie the Chihuahua, & Alfie the Chihuahua-Terrier).